TagsAfrican-American apple Arnold Kling artistry Be the Solution book Bronze Doors Academy Burt Kaufman communities conscious culture creative destruction creativity critical thinking CSMP Daniel Pink Democrats design division of labor education engagement entrepreneurship evaluation evolutionary psychology experience flow Gary Lamb government funding happiness heroism homeschooling human development IMACS innovation IQ Julian Jaynes Ken Robinson Luma Institute Malcolm Gladwell missing institution Montessori MVHS Native American Papert pleasure positive psychology public schools Ready for Work reality tv Reggio Emilia religion SAT school choice schools silicon valley of education Socrates Socratic discussions socratic practice specialization Steve Jobs tai chi talks teachers' unions TED talks TEDx test scores The Missing Institution Thomas Jefferson tragedy tuition tax credits virtue vouchers Waldorf well-being Wozniak yoga
- Are Sweden’s For-Profit Voucher-Funded Schools that Promote Creativity the Future of Learning?
- The Conscious Creation of Culture as the Goal of Education
- Learnable Intelligence and Taking Refined Pedagogical Practices Seriously
- Aligning Value Creation with Profitability Across Society
- If We Had a Way to Increase IQ and Develop the Prefrontal Cortex of Inner City Youth Would We Implement It?
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Until and unless we develop a separation between school and state, human development will be profoundly limited around the world. As far as I know, every nation around the world controls most of education at both the K-12 and post-secondary … Continue reading
The Creation of Conscious Culture through Educational Innovation, TEDx UChicago which is based on my Change This manifesto by the same name. An extended version of the manifesto is available in Be the Solution: How Entrepreneurs and Conscious Capitalists Can … Continue reading